Tuesday 9 February 2010

Molly being Molly

I came home today to not only find a library book eaten by Molly but also a light bulb eaten in Molly's bed. I'm 99.999% sure it was Molly anyway, but since no one was in the house we can't be 100% certain. She eats pretty much everything that comes her way, just never in front of us. She seems fine though so I'm hoping she hadn't eaten any glass but I'm keeping a watchful eye. This does mean that now when the dogs are alone they will be kept to one room that has been scanned for anything that can be chewed, eaten or destroyed.

We also finally found out that Jess can jump the baby-gate! I kept walking around the house wondering how she could have possibly got into the 'no dog' rooms, then I heard her jump it so she could meet a family member at the front door - I swear that dog is the slyest living thing on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment