Sunday 7 October 2012

The tale of the bean bag thief

We have a thief in the house!

This evening the family was all settling down to watch Downton Abbey (a firm favourite!), I was all settled and cozy on the bean bag and little Miss Jess sat on the coach constantly doing a very slight whimper. She does this a lot if no one is paying her attention so my dad gave her a stroke and we thought that would be the end of it. But nope, the whimpering got louder and louder, Jess moved from one coach to the other and she still whimpered and was staring at me to fix what was bothering her. I put her outside for wee-wees and nothing was solved. Then when I opened the door to let her back in the little madam headed straight for the bean bag, climbed on it, got cosy and lay there staring at me as if to say "move your feet, lose your seat!" :-P


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Can you blame her though? Bean bags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey....
    "move your feet, lose your seat!". I love that!! Jess reminded me of our cat, who, just today, ran and stole "her" red chair before I could!! Hee hee, hee.... ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete