Sunday 18 November 2012

autumn walkies


It's a good job my dogs are natural born posers as they would be unhappy with our agreement to 5 throws of the tennis ball = one pose! Molly will happily pose if there is an imminent chance her ball will be thrown shortly afterwards :-) 

The girls have had their weekend walks, I'm always a little sad when the weekend comes to an end as I know that it's back to leash training for the next 5 days, it's no where near as fun for me or the girls, but it's just too dangerous for off leash runs, as it's pitch black when I get home. I'm thinking of training them a new trick this week too, to make it more fun!

1 comment:

  1. Stacey....
    I love your photograph of Molly looking up!! Picture number five!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete