Saturday 1 November 2014

Molly's sixth Birthday

Can you believe it!?!??!

My little slug… my little pig, pup dup, puppy, Boll Boll has turned SIX years old!!

I find it sad when my dogs get a little older, it's a bit like nearing the next decade for humans, thirties, forties and so on... but I always make sure we have an amazing day!

Molly's Birthday consisted of an extra long walk and the field and the path, snuggles, birthday singing (yes I sang) and a baked Pumpkin and peanut butter loaf, which she loves!

I am so grateful to have my girls in my life. Here is to many more Birthdays and celebrations! 



1 comment:


  1. Stacey....
    Awhile back, you made your Blog available to "invited" Readers only. So.... I sadly gave up on "The Tale of Two Mad Dogs". But.... To my delightful surprise, I randomly looked for your Blog.... And there it was!! Yay!! I am so very excited to read all about Molly and Jess' adventures again!! ;)
    Love you later, Raelyn

    ReplyDelete