Sunday 19 June 2011

The joys of a dog walk

I finish work at 5pm on a Friday... completely tired out and the last thing I need is to walk two crazy dogs. Of course, the first thing I do is get the girls out and it's crazy how much I feel energised afterwards.

There's not much more that I love than seeing my two crazies have the time of their life and every single walk is just that. No matter how tired I am, it is always worth it :)


After extreme persuasion I got my mum to take a picture of me and the girls. She doesn't bother with photography at all so the one of my and both dogs were to say the least blurry but afterwards we got this one and I love it. I don't have many of me and them, it's something that I'm working on and although Jess ran off through impatience, Molly was happy to lie down for a quick photo.

Three years ago, if someone would have said to me dog walking would become one of my favourite hobbies I would have l thought they was mad. Crazy how times change.

No comments:

Post a Comment