Thursday 9 February 2012

spring is ahead


Just a small post today - both my pups are sleeping next to me, one on the coach and one on the dog bed. They're gently snoozing and I feel awful there has been no walkies. It's miserably raining and way below freezing at the moment. Although I know that's no excuse I just can't bear let my fingers and nose freeze to the point I can no longer feel them!

Spring is soon ahead though and we'll be able to get to the park most days which will be great. We'll also get to pick up Agility again (Jess was the better one at it last year but maybe now I know Molly is toy motivated that might change) 

Not long to go :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Spring!! My favorite season!! When flowers bloom again, rainbows appear, and warm sunshine begins to fill our days.... Ahhh.... ;-D
    Here, the weather has been cold, windy, and rainy. Which is not fair!! So Rose has only been allowed short walks.... Or else freezing gusts sting my face, and make her sneeze!! ;op
    Come on, Spring!! ;)

    ReplyDelete