I've just seen a post from a pet photographer who does 'joy sessions' (photographing a dying/ill pet)
In the post it mentions giving your dog a perfect day before they pass away.
Obviously I'm hoping my pups don't have to have their perfect day for many many years but it certainly got me thinking what I would want to include in their final fun off life, happy day.
I think I may start (or try) to do this for their birthdays!
For Molly I think the following would have to be included in her perfect ideal day -
- Lots and lots and lots of Fetch
- Lots of kisses and cuddles
- a place she can run free off leash
- a snuggle in front of the fire
- Treats, food and all things yummy (meat, cheese, ice cream)
- More fetch
- a game of hide and seek (Find Me)
- a paddle in a pond
- catch the treats
For Jess, she's much more simpler -
- Kisses, cuddles and snuggles
- Run, run, run off leash
- Explore the woods
- Eat lots of human food
- Have a go at playing fetch
- go to sleep under the covers in my bed :-)
Gosh I love them pups!
Here's a small collage of the girls before bed time - Again, Molly playing and again, Jessie wanting bed time.