Sunday 2 September 2012

family time


Hi from me and Molly :-)

Jess should be here but she does not enjoy posing at all haha. We went on a lovely walk this evening just as the sun was starting to set. It's always my favourite time to get the girls out as it's so quiet and it's just us, undisturbed play time. 

I have realised that although I have thousands of pictures of my girls there is only a handful of me and them...so I have a new goal of making memories aka family portraits! Some may be awful, but above everything, they'll be a memory for me, and that's kinda the main thing!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem. Almost no photos of me with the dogs. Thanks for the reminder that we need to make these memories (and lovely photo with a happy Molly).

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey....
    Rose is the same way about pictures!! Many times she will look away from my camera!! But, I keep snapping pictures!! Yes, I am an annoying Mama!! Hee, hee, hee.... ;-}
    That reminds me.... I need to pack my camera for our trip!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete