Monday 3 September 2012

sick baby

We went on our nature trail today, since it was Monday evening and all the children are back at school tomorrow the park was completely empty! I kid you not, it was like our own back garden. 
The sun was setting and it was just the nicest stroll to soak up our final bit of summer. Although the weather has gone from one extreme to another over here, I'm really going to miss being able to walk the girls in the evening with it being nice and bright... that Winter darkness will be setting in thick and fast from here on out!

After the walk, I waited over an hour to feed J&M and shortly afterwards, Molly threw all of hers up. The little darling was running towards the back door, trying to do it in the garden so with her running whilst being sick it ended up being a 4ft trail of vomit that went in the house to outdoors. She was so upset too, as much as Molly injures herself all the time, she pretty much never vomits so this was as much as a shock for me as it was for her, I think she thought I was about to shout at her, of course, I never, I gave puppy a big cuddle and she turned into a soppy teddy bear with a tiny wag and rubbing her head against me. She seems fine now, but she's back on white rice tomorrow to clear any badness out. 


5 comments:

  1. Oh Molly, hopefully you just ate something nasty and your body did the right thing getting it out. Try a little boiled chicken with your with rice. Nommy.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, I gave it a go tonight and she loved it... and no sick! :-)

      Delete
  2. Poor Molly, I'm glad she is doing better now. I just went through something similar with Zoe, but she was throwing up and had the runs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I hope, Zoe is ok now?! I hate it when my girls are sick! Thankfully Molly is same old crazy puppy today, was very happy to notice her running around, ball in mouth this morning haha

      Delete
  3. Stacey....
    Poor Molly!! I am glad that she is better now!! ;)
    Rose always looks guilty whenever she vomits in the house, too. It breaks my heart to see that!! But I just clean the mess, and praise her shortly afterward!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete