Friday 11 November 2011

the new fave

For a long time I've wanted to buy Molly a frisbee and with her Birthday looming the top on my list as I walked into 'pets at home' was a durable, rubber, pink one.

The one I picked was £4 and on the morning we woke up when she turned 3 it was the first toy to be played with.

As her birthday was on a Monday we had to wait all week for our weekend run to give it a proper go and boy did she LOVE it. It was like she's been playing with Frisbee's all her life (this is her first proper one that she's bothered with) and although it gets muddy and I can't leave her alone with it (as she chews it) I certainly can't imagine not letting her have one now.


I love my messy pup :-)

1 comment:

  1. Aren't weekends the best? Long walkies, lots of snuggles and a new toy to boot! Too bad every day isn't the weekend, right?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete