Wednesday 9 November 2011

Weekend walks & Bonfire Night

Well Bonfire night is now well and truly over for 2011.
I was preparing myself for the girls to act quite  fearful of the fireworks as I know how common it is for dogs to hate them but with all the luck it seems the neither of my girls even notice them. 

Molly made a small grumble now and then but they definitely didn't loose sleep over it.

It seems that with all the issues my girls have behaviour wise, the most popular one just doesn't seem to affect them :-)
 

There is a reason me and my girls love the weekend so much.
We get to wake up to cuddles far longer than on a weekday and then get ready for the big run.


The best thing about the weekend walks, in winter especially is that I don't have to worry about losing them.
By the time I get home from work in the week (around 5:10pm) it's pitch black so we use Monday - Friday as leash training days, I double walk them, try and get them to walk to heal (which is going quite well) and just generally getting them good on the lead.

But it's the weekend walk that is the good one and really get's them going.

The excitement from them in the car is bordering on crazy! 

It's where the camera comes out and the girls get to run until they're tired.


I think I'm not the only one who counts down to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment